Earlier on we wrote about how you can transfer money through Nigerian Banks USSD CODES. This post is mainly centred on how to check your bank account balance using USSD codes on mobile phones for all Nigerian banks.
Before now, we have to visit banks physically or the ATM points to check our Bank accounts, but now the advancement in mobile banking has made it so easy to check bank accounts via USSD codes on your mobile phones. Below is how to check bank accounts through USSD Codes on mobile phones.
How to check GTbank Account Balance
Before you can check the GTB account balance on mobile you have to use the number you registered with when you opened your account.
If you haven’t registered your number, you can do so by dialling *737#
After that, you can now check your GTbank account balance by dialling *737*6*1# on your phone, and then follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
How to check Diamond bank account Balance
For Diamond bank customers, take note that only those on the Diamond Yello account can check their bank account on a mobile phone. To get started dial *710#.
- To check your Diamond bank account balance, dial *710*556*PIN# on your phone. Another way to check is using the 16 digits of your ATM card. Dial 0700-300-0000 and press 1 to see the account balance option, insert your 16-digit number followed by the # key. You will be prompted to enter a 4-digit self-service code which must have been sent to you initially from registration. Change the provided 4-digit code to a desired new 4 PIN, you see your account balance afterwards.
How to check Access bank account Balance
- To check your Access bank account, dial *901*5#, then enter the last 4 digits of your BVN PIN to see your account balance. It’s as simple as that.
- Alternatively, you can check your Access bank account via SMS. The SMS should be sent in this format – BAL(Space)Account Number, e.g. BAL 4502073418. Send to 08160000612 afterwards. Your account number will be displayed but you will be charged N5.
How to check Fidelity bank account Balance
To check your Fidelity bank account balance, simply dial *770# on your phone.
How to check First bank account Balance
To check your First bank account balance, simply dial *894*00# on your phone.
How to check Ecobank account Balance
To check your Ecobank account balance, simply dial *326*0# on your phone.
How to check FCMB account balance
To check your FCMB bank account balance, simply dial *322*214*0# on your phone.
How to check Sterling bank account Balance
To check your Sterling bank account balance, simply dial *822*6*account number#, e.g *822*6*0457950318# on your phone, NB: You must have registered the number.
How to check Keystone bank account balance
- To check your Keystone bank account balance, simply dial *322*082# (MTN, AIRTEL & Etisalat subscribers) on your phone. Dial *085*082# (GLO subscribers only)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to register.
- Enter your account number
- Choose a 4-digit pin and confirm.
- Complete the final step to see your account balance.
How to check WEMA bank account Balance
To check your Wema bank account balance, simply dial *945*0# on your phone.
How to check Union bank account Balance
- Get registered first by dialling *389*032#.
- Open SMS and text BAL to
- You get a response showing your balance.
How to check Unity bank account balance
Dial *389*215# on your phone, and you are prompted to enter your 4-digit PIN. It has to be a number registered with your account like all banks.
How to check UBA bank account Balance
Dial *919*00# on your phone, and you are prompted to enter your 4-digit PIN. It has to be a number registered with your account like all banks.
That is it guys on how to check bank accounts balance through USSD CODES on mobile phones for all Nigerian banks.