AppValley APK is one of the most downloaded apps by Android and iOS Users. AppValley Apk is an installer app that lets you find and download your desired applications and games.
The Google Play store is the Go-to app store for all Android Users with millions of apps and games to download. However, it is not all apps and games that can be found on the Google Play store. Therefore, many Android users have been looking for an app that lets them download any app or game of their choice.
Also, while the Apple store is the official Appstore for iOS users, not all apps and games are allowed on the store. For example, hacked apps are not allowed on the Google store and apple store. But Appvalley you will be able to download paid apps, hack apps and any third-party apps for free.
Appvalley is available for both Android and iOS. Apart from using it to download all manners of apps, it also helps you manage all your applications. Appvalley gives you access to paid applications for free memory.
Features of AppValley APK
- The Appvalley APKis compatible with Android and iOS. For iOS users, you do not need an Apple ID which makes it more reliable and feasible.
- No need of rooting your Android devices and for iOS users, they don’t need to jailbreak their devices.
- With AppValley apk, you can download any application of your choice.
- The app is light and does not consume much data to download.
- It is more reliable compared to other apps.
How to Download AppValley APK for Android
Before you download and install Appvalley apk, it is important you enable Unknown sources on your mobile phone. Appvalley is a third-party app that is not available on the Google or Apple store. See our guide on how to enable Unknown sources here.
- Firstly, download Appvalley from Here
- Go to the place where the app is downloaded in your phone file manager
- Ensure you toggle on Unknown sources by going to this path settings> Tap lock screen and security, then, enable unknown sources.
- You can now finally install the apk
- The File Name: AppValley v1.0.1.apk
- App name: AppValley aka App valley
- Recent Update: 22nd July 2017
- Size: 4.75MB
- Compatibility: Android 4.4.2 Jelly Bean and above
How to download AppValley App for iOS Devices
Appvalley app also works with iOS devices like iPhone and iPad. The download process is quite simple. Just follow the steps below to get started.
- Go to the official website on your browser and hit the link appvalley.vip
- Search for the same and look for the official website in the search list.
- When you will open the official link, the screen will pop up with Appvalley.
- Here, you will get the option to install and Download Appvalley App.
- Now, tap on the install button to get it on your iPhone device.
- The installation process will take some time and it is advisable to wait patiently.
- After the installation, the Appvalley icon will display on the Home screen.
- Don’t open the app yet
- Go to the settings and search for Application management.
- Here, select AppValley for enabling the Trust option. This is necessary to allow the device for the smooth working of the application.
- Now, tap on the Appvally APK icon
- Download all the apps and games with the help of this app.
How to Use AppValley
AppValley is so simple to use. After installing it on your iPhone or iPad:
- Open it by tapping on the app icon
- Pick one of the app categories – see Features
- Have a look through the category or use the search box to find an app or game
- Tap on it and then tap the Install option
- Wait; when the app is installed you can start using it
AppValley App Features
AppValley offers thousands of apps and games in four distinct categories:
- App Store – lots of apps and games, including premium ones, from the official store
- Exclusive – unofficial content – emulators, screen recorders, streaming apps, and other Cydia tweaks
- Tweaked – stock apps modified with new features
- Modified – modified games with all in-app purchases unlocked for free
How to Delete AppValley
If you run into trouble with AppValley or you just don’t like it, delete it from your device in one of these two ways:
Method 1: Deleting the App Profile
- Open Settings>General>Profiles & Device Management
- Tap the AppValley profile in the list
- Tap Trust and close Settings – the app will be deleted
Method 2: Deleting the App Icon
- Tap and hold the app icon until it starts wiggling
- Tap the cross in the top corner of the icon
- A popup message appears, tap Delete
- AppValley will be gone
Frequently Asked Questions:
We get asked a lot of questions about the installer; these are the most common:
Is it Safe?
Yes, it is. AppValley doesn’t need any special permissions or methods to download and, unlike Cydia, it doesn’t require root access. Because it isn’t hacking into the iOS it is safe to use, doesn’t leave any holes for external threats, and is fully secured with SSL encryption. Regular updates ensure it stays safe too.
Will My Warranty Be Safe?
Yes, for all the reasons mentioned above. Apple cannot void your warranty for using a legal and safe app that doesn’t break its security rules. However, if you are using a tweak that makes your device work differently, they may cancel your device warranty. The easiest option to avoid this is to remove the tweak if your device needs attention at an Apple Store.
What Do I Do About The Untrusted Developer Error?
This error appears with all unofficial content when you try to use it the first time – it’s easy to solve. When you get the error message, make a note of the developer name in it:
- Open Settings on your device
- Tap on General > Profiles
- Tap the app/game name in the profiles list
- Tap on Trust – AppValley will work without error
An easy way to avoid this error from occurring is to do the above steps straight after installing AppValley before you attempt to use it.
AppValley is one of the best unofficial app stores, a great alternative to Cydia and to the official iOS app store. With so many apps, games, and tweaks, it is one of the most comprehensive installers, with support for a wide range of devices.
It’s free to download, does not require you to jailbreak, so try it now and see how you get on with it; tell us what you think of it and follow us on Facebook for more AppValley news.