Do you want to subscribe to Apple Music but can’t use your Nigerian debit card? You’re not alone. Many Nigerians face this frustration when trying to access Apple’s streaming music service. The good news is there’s an easy workaround – using an Apple gift card purchased from a platform like Cardtonic.
In this article, we’ll walk through the simple steps for getting an Apple gift card and using it to pay for your Apple Music subscription. We’ll cover where to buy Apple gift cards in Nigeria, how to purchase one on Cardtonic, and how to redeem your gift card balance for Apple Music.
By the end of this article, you’ll know the most affordable way to gain access to Apple Music’s extensive music library from Nigeria. Let’s dive in!
In Nigeria, the most convenient way to get Apple gift cards is through online gift card retailers like Cardtonic. They offer gift cards, including the Apple gift card, at very affordable prices.
Physical Apple gift cards can be purchased at physical stores as well. However, availability is limited, and denominations may be restricted. With online platforms like Cardtonic, you can choose exactly how much you want to load onto your virtual gift card.
Cardtonic offers a secure payment option tailored for Nigerian and Ghanaian customers. You can make a bank transfer to pay in Naira or Cedis. Virtual gift cards are delivered instantly via email so that you can redeem your Apple Music subscription right away.
Now that you know where to find Apple gift cards for your Apple Music subscription, let’s look at how actually to buy one on Cardtonic.
Buying an Apple gift card on Cardtonic is quick and straightforward. You only need to download the Cardtonic app onto your phone, create an account, and proceed to acquire your Apple gift card. Just follow these simple steps:
- Download the Cardtonic app from Google Play or the Apple App Store, and then sign up for an account.
- Open the Cardtonic app and tap on “Buy Gift Cards.”
- Scroll down and select “United States” as the gift card country.
- Choose “Apple Gift Card” as the type of gift card you want to purchase.
- Enter your preferred card denomination and the amount in USD.
- Finally, proceed to payment. You can pay directly in Naira by making a bank transfer.
Once your payment is confirmed, the virtual Apple gift card will be delivered to your email instantly. You’re now ready to redeem it for your Apple Music subscription.
Once you have purchased your Apple gift card from Cardtonic, redeeming it to pay for Apple Music is simple:
1. On your iPhone, open the App Store app and tap on your profile icon in the top right.
2. Scroll down and tap “Redeem Gift Card or Code.”
3. Enter the Apple gift card code you received from Cardtonic and tap “Redeem.” Your gift card balance will be added to your Apple account.
4. Now open the Settings app and click your name at the top. Tap “Subscriptions.”
5. Under Active Subscriptions, tap “Apple Music Membership” then “Manage.”
6. On the next screen, tap “Payment Method” at the top.
7. Select “Redeem Prepaid Code” and enter your Apple gift card balance as the payment method.
8. Confirm by tapping “Done” in the top right corner.
Your Apple Music subscription is now being paid for with your Apple gift card! The balance will be deducted each month or year, depending on your subscription term.
1. Can I Use An Apple Gift Card To Pay For Apple Music?
Yes, Apple gift card balances can be used to purchase and pay for an Apple Music subscription directly on your iPhone.
2. How Much Is Apple Music A Month?
Apple Music costs ₦900 per month for an individual subscription in Nigeria. Prices may vary in other countries.
3. What Is The Cheapest Way To Get Apple Music?
The most affordable way to get Apple Music in Nigeria is to purchase an Apple gift card from a retailer like Cardtonic and use it to pay for your subscription. This avoids international payment fees.
4. How Much Is A 1-Year Subscription To Apple Music?
A 1-year Apple Music subscription costs around ₦10,800 in Nigeria. You would need to purchase an ₦11,000 Apple gift card to prepay for a full year.
5. Can Apple Gift Card Work In Nigeria?
Yes, you can redeem an Apple gift card purchased in USD on your Nigerian Apple ID and App Store account to pay for subscriptions and purchases. The gift card balance converts to your local currency.
6. Where Can I Sell My Apple Gift Card In Nigeria?
You can easily sell or trade-in unused Apple gift card balances to platforms like Cardtonic in Nigeria. Their gift card exchange service allows you to sell your Apple gift card for cash.
Being able to use Apple Music is a game-changer for music lovers in Nigeria. However, subscriptions can be difficult when your Nigerian debit card doesn’t work. Buying an Apple gift card through Cardtonic provides the perfect workaround.
In just a few quick steps, you can add money to your Apple account and start listening. Renewing your subscription is as easy as buying another gift card whenever your balance runs low.
So don’t let payment issues get in the way of your Apple Music access. Use this guide to grab an Apple gift card from Cardtonic and redeem it seamlessly. You’ll be streaming your favourite artists and playlists in no time. Happy listening!