Spotify is one of the best and popular digital music streaming platforms right now. The service gives you access to its database featuring music, podcasts and videos from artists across the world. Spotify comes in two versions; Spotify free and Spotify premium. In this article, we shall be discussing Spotify premium APK download for Android.
Figuratively, music is any pleasing or interesting sound. It is a form of art which is created by organising of rhythm, pitch, sounds made from instruments. Music usually conveys a mood often times a relaxation mood.
Spotify free VS Spotify premium
- They both give you access to over 35 million songs, podcasts and audiobooks.
- Spotify premium allows you to travel abroad with your music for unlimited days. While for the Spotify free, you are limited to 14 days.
- There are no ad interruptions on Spotify premium. But you get disturbed with ads on Spotify free.
- Spotify Premium lets you listen to music without an internet connection, which is basically the offline mode. Whereas for Spotify free, there is no offline mode.
How much is Spotify Premium?
Spotify Premium costs £9.99/month and comes with a 3-month free trial. The Spotify premium for student plan also offers 3-month free trial after which it cost £4.99/month. The student plan is only available at an accredited higher education institution. The Spotify premium for family plan costs £14.99/month for 6 accounts and includes 3-month free trial.
Features of Spotify Premium
- Download songs and free albums from your top artist and favourite band.
- Music streaming for all your favourite musician and trending music with amazing sound quality.
- Listen to the album you love, anywhere and anytime.
- Download new music and play your favourite songs offline on any device – mobile, tablet, or your computer.
- No ads or commercials, just uninterrupted music.
- No commitment, free to cancel any time you like.
- Use Spotify Connect to play music and free albums on wifi speakers from the likes of Bose, Sonos, Denon and even use your voice to play Spotify on the Amazon Echo and Dot.
How to Download Spotify Premium APK for Android
The Spotify music app is not available for all countries. If you can’t see the music app on Google playstore, that means it is restricted in your country.
You can download the APK version of the music app straight to your device for free. But to use its premium features, you’ll need to subscribe.
Below is how to download the Spotify premium APK for Android;
- Go to the download page here
- Download the APK file and extract it if it is in RAR format
- Go to settings and allow for the installation of “Unknown source apps”.
- Locate the extracted file, allow the required permissions and install it.
- Login or create a Spotify account and start listening to unlimited music.
On the Spotify music app, you can find music and play songs, music albums and hits from all genres; Dance music, Indie, Classic rock, Hip hop, Rap beats, Pop songs, Country music, Disco and lots more! Discover music and create a playlist. You can also stream radio stations.