Tubidy is an online platform that allows you to stream a bevy of high-quality videos and music for free. It operates in a similar manner to YouTube. When you are trying to watch or download your favorite songs, videos, and movies on Tubidy; pages load quickly, searches for your content bring results instantly, and the content gets streamed seamlessly without any delay. This feat is due to the fact that Tubidy’s website is fully optimized for a mobile experience.
It does not actually own those videos and music on the site.
Here is how it works;
Tubidy indexes content generated by users from the internet and then formats (transcodes) it for playing on mobile phones. When you input the name of a song or video in the “Search” section on the site, Tubidy gives you results from moderated videos that are uploaded by users. Once you click on this video or music to initiate streaming, the service streams this content from the host website directly via the servers of Tubidy.
This platform comes with a clean and neat user interface, making it straightforward to navigate and see your desired video & music. Tubidy offers video downloads in Mp4 and 3gp formats, along with mp3 audio and mp4 audio of these videos if you need them.
Using Tubidy for Videos and Music Stream
As said earlier, this site is user-friendly, especially if you are a YouTuber.
- Start by visiting Tubidy.
- On getting to the site, you will see a handful of videos and music on the home page. You can click on any one of your choices if you would love to stream it. But if the specific movie or music you seek is not on that list, you can use the search bar, which is at the top right of the site for searching for it.
- Then click on the particular title when the results appear.
- When the next page comes up, you will have 4 different options: 3GP, MP4, Mp4 Audio as well as MP3 Audio. Chose the specific version you would love to play.
- And the stream starts.
Common Issues with Using Tubidy on Mobile Phone
Problem with Watching Tubidy Videos on a Device
If you cannot watch videos from this website on your phone, ensure that the device supports video playback. Also, confirm that your network provider doesn’t block video playback.
Mp4 Videos Or Music Not Playing
If an mp4 video or music on Tubidy isn’t playing on your phone, the issue could be that the Mp4 videos on the site are encoded with the aid of H.264 Baseline Profile Level 3 video as well as HE-AAC v2 audio. Thus, if your smartphone is not compatible with these codecs, it will be onerous trying to stream the mp4 videos or music on this online platform.
Problem with Watching Large Videos
If you cannot watch large videos on your device, then your provider could have placed a restriction on the playback size. To nip this problem in the bud, Tubidy offers you an option to watch all videos, broken down into chunks of 1 minute each. When you are on the video playback page, you should click on Parts 1, 2, 3, etc.
Codec or Encoding Details of All Video or Audio Versions On Tubidy
- 3GP Video High Quality: 3GPP(MP4/AAC)
- 3GP Video Regular Quality: 3GPP(H.263/AMRNB)
- 3GP Video Preview: 3GPP(H.263/AMRNB)
- 3GP Video Parts: 3GPP(H.263/AMRNB)
- MP4 Audio: MP4(HEv2-AAC)
- MP4 Video: MP4(H.264/HEv2-AAC)
You can compare this information with that supported by your mobile phone so you can know the format to stream. But 3GP high-quality videos or music are normally compatible with most devices.