Hello Guys, just as it is our mission to make sure you enjoy mobile technology, we will make it a duty to show you what you need to know about the Ecobank transfer code in Nigeria and how you can transfer money from an Ecobank account to another to other banks.
Ecobank is a pan-African bank with lots of customers. The bank has various banking services like online banking via the web and mobile app and USSD codes that one can use to send money from an Ecobank account to other banks. The USSD code can as well be used to check your Ecobank account balance, recharge your phone with airtime, and others.
EcoBank Money Transfer Code has made transactions very easy for EcoBank Account holders in Nigeria, with EcoBank Money Transfer Code, you can transfer money from EcoBank to other Banks in Nigeria on your mobile phone.
After reading this post you will be able to transfer money from one EcoBank account to another through the Bank USSD Mobile Money transfer code, How to check the EcoBank account Balance on your phone, and how to recharge your phone with the EcoBank Money recharge code.
What is the EcoBank Transfer Code?
The code for transferring money on Ecobank is quite simple and you can even memorize it. Ecobank transfer code is *326#. But in case you are new to this code, it is important you know how to activate Ecobank ussd code.
Once it is activated, you are good to go.
So let’s get started.
How to Activate Ecobank Transfer Code
Before you can use EcoBank Transfer Code on your phone, you must have registered your number for a mobile money transfer. To activate the Ecobank code, dial *326# from your Ecobank registered phone number you used when creating your account with EcoBank.
How to transfer money from Ecobank to other Banks
To transfer money from EcoBank Account to other Banks in Nigeria,
- Simply Dial *326# on your mobile phone linked to your Ecobank account
- go ahead to select the option that says “transfer funds”.
- Then, enter the account number of the person you want to send the money to and select the bank type
- Ensure you confirm the full name of the recipient and click on next.
- Finally, enter your Ecobank PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM card to confirm your transaction.
For the Ecobank transfer codes in other countries check below
- If you are in Uganda, dial *235#
- If you are in Kenya, dial *335#
EcoBank USSD Code Features
- You can make a deposit and withdraw money
- With USSD code, you can send money to friends and family for them to redeem at our agents
- You can purchase an airtime
- You can pay for bills, goods, and services
- You can check your account balance
- Agents and small businesses can make collections electronically
How To Check EcoBank Account Balance On Phone
Now that you know how EcoBank Mobile Banking works, you can as well check your EcoBank account Balance, pay electricity bills, and recharge your phone.
To check your EcoBank account balance, dial *326# and follow the on-screen instruction and your account balance will be sent to your phone.
More on Bank Mobile Transfer Codes
- How To Transfer Money With Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- All Bank USSD Codes to Check Your Account Balance on Phone
Hope the code to transfer money via EcoBank Transfer code as explained above was helpful? Don’t forget to share with your friends online.