Grand Theft Auto is a popular video game series franchise. It is an action-adventure-based game developed by Rockstar North. The GTA (Grand Theft Auto) 5 was first released back in 2013 on PlayStation 3.
Today, we’ll be showing you how to play this Grand Theft Auto 5 on your Android smartphone with the help of a PPSSPP emulator. This emulator will disguise your Android device to look like a PlayStation, which will enable you to play most PlayStation games.
GTA 5 PPSSPP Overview
Grand Theft Auto 5 is the latest release of the series. The game is set in the fictional state of San Andreas located in Southern California. It is a single-player storytelling game. The game story is about three street criminals and their effort to carry out a heist. Not minding the enormous press they face from a government agency.
GTA 5 features an open-world design. This means as the player you have the freedom to explore the city of San Andreas. You can even travel across to a neighboring fictional city called Los Santos in Los Angeles. You get to fight with enemies by using explosives, firearms, and any combat attacks you like.
- Features 3D graphics, character models, and lighting effects.
- New, precisely tailored firing and targeting options.
- Controls are customizable with a full layout. Graphics settings are also adjustable for a visual experience.
- Massive campaign with countless hours of gameplay. The game is integrated with immersion tactile effects.
- Set in the biggest, most dynamic, and the most diverse-open world ever in San Andreas.
- Name: GTA 5 PPSSPP
- Game Size: 382 MB
- Version: Latest Patch 2019
- Game Type: Action
- Developer: Rockstar North
- Publisher: Rockstar Games
- Android Required: 7.0 and up
- Last Updated: 2019
Requirements to Download
Before you start with the downloading process, kindly check if you met the below requirements;
- Ensure there is at least 500MB of free storage on your Android device. This will prevent the file from being corrupted while downloading.
- Multitasking is not allowed while downloading. Suspend everything you’re doing on your device until after the downloading process.
- Use Google Chrome browser or any good browser to download the GTA 5 PPSSPP.
- On your Android device, ensure that there is a stable and good internet connection to avoid interruption.
How to Download GTA 5 PPSSPP for Android
Follow the steps below to download the GTA 5 PPSSPP on your Android device;
- Go to the Google drive where the GTA 5 PPSSPP is being hosted
- Wait for a few seconds to allow the page to load fully on your web browser.
- Press the “Download” button which is located at the top. The download button is the arrow sign pointing downwards to a cup-like shape.
- Except for the download process to begin. The file size is somewhat big, so you may need to exercise some patience. Depending on how good your internet connection is, it shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes to download.
How to Install GTA 5 PPSSPP for Android
After downloading the file, the next step will allow you to play the game on your Android device. Below are the steps on how to install GTA 5 PPSSPP for Android;
- Download the “ZArchiver” app.
- After downloading the app, open it, and from the ZArchiver file manager, locate the downloaded GTA 5 PPSSPP file.
- Click on the ZIP file and extract the game. Click and Install the GTA 5 PPSSPP on your Android.
- From the extracted folder, there is a PPSSPP file there. Click on it and install it also.
- Transfer/Move the extracted OBB folder to SD or Internal >> Android >> OBB.
- Password: bestthings
- From your app drawer, open the PPSSPP and select GTA 5. The game is now ready to play.
With everything written in this article, you should have no problem when it comes to downloading this game.