Have you been asking about how to Create WhatsApp Group Invite Link, or you just want to know how to get WhatsApp Group Invite Link without admin? Then, you on the right page as take a dive into How To Create WhatsApp Group Invite Link easily.
WhatsApp is probably the most popular and most used instant messaging apps and almost, if not all smartphone users have the app installed on their smartphone. With WhatsApp, you can communicate with lots and lots of people on the platform and with groups, it gets even better with different people getting into the discussion. The more the merrier right? This is why we will be showing you How To create WhatsApp Group Invite Link and have people join the group with that invite Link but First, there is something you need to know.
WhatsApp group invite can only be obtained by the admin of the group so if you aren’t the owner of the group or haven’t been made an admin of a group then you can’t get the invite link. However, you can ask the admin to get the invite link and send it to you. If on the other you are the owner of the group or have been made an admin of the group then stick with me as I show you how to about it.
How To Create WhatsApp Group Invite Link
Creating the WhatsApp group is very easy. In fact, it has already been created by default immediately the group was opened by the admin, all you have to do is just locate where the link is, copy it and send it to anyone that wants to join. To do that, you’ll have to follow the steps below.
- First, Open the WhatsApp Messenger App.
- Click on the group you would like to get the invite.
- While in the group, Click on the ground name at the top of the screen to take you to the group profile. This is where you will see details about the group like the group image, description and members of the group.
- Just before the member’s list, you’ll see the option to either invite a friend from your WhatsApp contact to join the group or get the group invite link. Please note that if you aren’t an admin of the group, you won’t see the invite friend and group invite link.
- Once you Click on the group invite link, you’ll see some options; send the group link to a WhatsApp contact, Copy Link or Revoke Link.
- From here you can either send the group link to a WhatsApp contact if the person you want to invite is on WhatsApp. If the person isn’t then you can simply copy the link and send to the person, probably on a different social app or website. Once the person clicks on the link, he/she is taken to WhatsApp and asked if they want to join the group. If they accept, they get added immediately with no approval from the admin needed.
- The last option being “Revoke Link”. This is used to deactivate the old group invite link and generate a new one. This can be used to stop people from joining the group with the old invite link. Once a new invite link is generated, the old one becomes useless and doesn’t link to that group.
That pretty much everything there is to know about creating a WhatsApp group link. If you’re still having troubles or have any questions regarding this article, be sure to let us know in the comment section down below.