The pre-launch gift package for the Samsung Galaxy S20+ and S20 Ultra consists of a 100% screen repair discount and the new Galaxy Buds+. While for the Galaxy S20, you’ll be eligible for the 100% screen repair discount only. This means when you pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S20, you won’t receive the Galaxy Buds+.
If you’re ever going to buy any of the Galaxy S20 lineups, we strongly suggest you pre-order it now and take advantage of this gift package of up N130,000. That’s a lot of money to pass on. Also, note that the deadline for pre-order is March 8, 2020. The phone is expected to be available from March 13, 2020.
Only the 128GB storage option is available to pre-order from Samsung Nigeria. The Samsung Galaxy S20 has three body colours to choose from; Cosmic Gray, Cloud Blue, and Cloud Pink. The Galaxy S20+ also has three body colours to pick from, Cosmic Black, Cosmic Gray and Cloud Blue. While the Galaxy S20 Ultra has just Cosmic Gray and Cosmic Black.
How to Pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra in Nigeria
Below is how you can pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra and get a free Galaxy Buds+
- Purchase/Buy the Samsung Galaxy S20+ or Galaxy S20 Ultra from an accredited seller nationwide.
- Open your “Samsung Members App” and log in or sign in.
- You’ll see the “Samsung Galaxy Buds+” banner on the account’s dashboard, click on it. You’ll be directed to an application form.
- Complete the form with your contact, personal, and delivery details.
- Enter the IMEI number of your Galaxy S20+ or S20 Ultra. Dial *#06# on the device to reveal its IMEI number.
- Upload your purchase invoice for the phone.
- Then submit the form and wait for the delivery of your Galaxy Buds+.
- The Galaxy Buds+ is redeemable from the 9th to 22nd March. Delivery should be expected 4-6 weeks after the form is submitted.