In this post, I will be showing you various ways to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Screenshots have become part of our mobile lives. No day passes without the urge to screenshot valuable information we see online or a picture we love and won’t want to download. Other times, we do it for proof purposes. No matter your reason for liking the screenshot function, this article is meant to teach those with Samsung galaxy note 9 and in extension android phone users on how to go about executing this feature.
Some Reasons You Should Use Screenshot Often
- To save great ideas without having to write it down on a notepad
- To do a tutorial or teach someone how to go about doing something.
- To save chats or testimonials for future purposes
- Save a picture without having to download it, thereby saving your data.
- Save to do list you normally refer to without having to open the document.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9
The Samsung galaxy note 9 is at the top of the pyramid when it comes to the best phones around the world right now. Released in August 2018, the mobile beast has a large 6.4-inch screen, a powerful 4,000 mAh battery and gigantic 1TB of storage option.
All of this and many more features come at a price too- slightly above that of the iPhone X. Some of the downsides of the Samsung galaxy note 9 is that it comes with lots of upgrades, it is very expensive (starting fee is around $1,000, that’s over N350,000) and it has no HDR video recording.
How To Take Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
How To Take A Screenshot Using Key Combinations.
- First, keep the image, page or content you would wish to screenshot on the screen of the phone.
- Press and hold down the power button and the reduce volume button at the same time for two to three seconds.
- There will be an immediate screenshot and the image captured will be saved immediately. It will be shown in your notification for further actions on it.
How To take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 using a Palm swipe
- First, go to Settings> Advanced features and enable “Palm swipe to capture”
- Open the image, page or content you wish to screenshot on the screen of the phone.
- Place your hand vertically along the left or right edge of the phone and swipe from the edge with your hand touching the screen.
- There will be a screenshot on the phone with the appearance of a flash and you will see the image saved with a notification for further actions.
How To Screenshot With The Scroll Capture.
With this feature, you can capture more than two pages of content on a webpage or ebook. The scroll function helps you take a long screenshot and brings everything together in a longer screen showing all you’ve captured together.
- Screenshot using any of the methods mentioned above
- You will see a notification at the bottom of the screen, select “scroll capture”
- Capture more pages, images as you wish.
- Save when you are done.
How To Take Screenshot Using The S Pen And Screen Write
If you are working with the S pen and you would wish to take a screenshot and continue working on it, follow these commands
- Open the page, image or content you wish to screenshot.
- Take out the S pen and launch Air command.
- Tap on Screen Write
- You will be automatically taken to an editing page where you can write on the screen with the S Pen.
- You can mark, circle, change the colour of the page as you wish.
- When you are done, crop, share or save the image to your gallery.
We have shown you four quick and great ways to take screenshot on Samsung galaxy note 9. Now you can go ahead and save your data, save time and take images on the screen of your phone without having to use the back camera. At phonecorridor, part our duty is to help you make good use of the features of your phone, we believe this article has done just that to you. Do well to check out other helpful articles.