This is a guide on how you can buy Airtime and data for yourself and others on your Union Bank account using the Union Bank Recharge code on your mobile phone. Union Bank is one the best Banks in Nigeria in terms of mobile banking. With Union Bank Airtime Recharge Code, you can easily recharge your phone through your Union Bank account on your phone.
The use of Union Bank Airtime Recharge Code on Mobile phone has really made mobile phone recharging easier and many banks now have mobile banking apps that even makes recharging your line less stressful. This means you don’t have to be looking for where to buy airtime when you can easily do so with your Union Bank account on your phone.
How To Buy Airtime on Union Bank
There is a simple code you can dial to buy credit or airtime on your phone using the Union Bank USSD code.
To buy airtime on your phone with the Union Bank Recharge code, simply dial *389*032*amount#. For example, if you want to recharge 1000 Naira, dial *389*032*1000#. NB: minimum recharge is N200 while the maximum is N5,000
What you need to know before you buy airtime from Union Bank for yourself and to another Number
- You will get bonuses and offers which are relevant to your tariff plan.
- To ensure you don’t use all accounts for recharging purposes, only a savings account is allowed to carry out this process. This means that Corporate Accounts, Joint Accounts, Target Savings Accounts & Domiciliary accounts are not allowed to use the Union Bank recharge code.
- The recharge process is irreversible. Therefore, make sure you check well before confirming the amount to be recharged as well as the phone number you are recharging.
- The code to buy airtime from Union Bank to another number or to yourself works on any mobile device type, be it Android, iOS, Blackberry, or Java.
- You can use it to top up on any network GLO, MTN, 9Mobile & Airtel.
- You don’t need an internet connection to carry out any recharge on your Union Bank