Zenith Bank Money transfer Code has made transactions very easy for Zenith Bank Account holders in Nigeria. With Zenith Bank Mobile Banking, You can transfer money from Zenith Bank to other Banks in Nigeria on your mobile phone.
What is Zenith Bank Easy banking?
The *966# EazyBanking is a comfortable, reliable, fast and secure way to access Zenith bank account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through your mobile phone without internet data.
With the Easybanking, you can
- Open an account by dialling *966*0# and follow the onscreen prompts
- Check your Account Balance by dialling *966*00# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Buy Airtime by dialling *966*Amount*Mobile Number#
- Do Cardless Money Transfer which we will discuss below
- Pay Bills
- Update BVN
- Perform a RESET by Dialling *966*60#
- Protect and deactivate your account
There are have been a lot of questions on how to do Zenith bank transfer without ATM and what is the zenith bank transfer code.
After reading this post you will learn how to transfer money from one Zenith Bank account to another through the Zenith Bank USSD Mobile Money transfer code, How to check Zenith Bank account Balance on phone and how to recharge your phone with Zenith Bank Mobile Money recharge code.
How can I transfer money from Zenith Bank without ATM?
To transfer money from Zenith Bank without ATM [ Automated Teller Machine ] which is also called a cardless transfer, you must have registered your number for mobile money transfer and you must have a 4-digit security code.
So How Can One Register for Zenith Bank *966# Easybanking?
It is very simple to register for Zenith Bank Transfer code, to register, simply dial *966*00# from your phone number.
Then, enter the last 4 digits of your ATM card number to create a PIN and ensure to confirm the 4 digit PIN.
So after registering for Zenith Bank transfer code, you can now proceed to transfer money from your Zenith Bank Account to other Banks in Nigeria without an ATM by dialling *966*Amount*Account Number# (e.g. *966*1000*1234567890#) from the phone number you registered with Zenith Bank, then follow the on-screen prompts.
How To Check Zenith Bank Account Balance On Phone
Now that you know how Zenith BANK Banking works, you can as well check your Zenith BANK Account on your phone. To check for balances on any of your accounts, all you need to do is simply dial; *966*00# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
More on Banks USSD Money Transfer Codes
- How To Transfer Money from Diamond Bank on your phone
- How to Transfer Money From Sterling Bank To other Banks and Recharge your Phone
- All Nigerian Banks USSD Money Transfer codes and How to use them
- How To Transfer Money With Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How to transfer money from one bank account to another in Nigeria through your Mobile Phones
- How To Transfer Money with FCMB Mobile Money transfer Code
- How to Transfer Money through UBA Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How To Transfer Money With Keystone Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code