Sterling Bank is a commercial bank licensed in Nigeria by CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria). The commercial bank has a good amount of customers they render financial services to daily. Most times customers don’t have free time during the day to visit a physical branch. So they resort to Mobile banking or USSD banking.
This short article will guide Sterling bank customers on how to check their Sterling bank account balance on phone. You don’t need to visit the branch, ATM or need an internet connection to know how much you have left on your account.
How to check Sterling Bank account Balance on phone
If you want to know how to check your Sterling bank account balance on phone, then follow the easy steps that are listed below;
- First thing first is to register for the Sterling USSD banking. Dial *822# with the phone number linked to that account.
- Select option “1” which means Registration.
- Enter your account number to register.
- After registering, Dial *822# code again.
- This time around, choose option “6” which means “Account balance”.
- Enter your account number and your balance will be displayed to you.
This is the only possible way on how to check Sterling Bank account balance on phone and you can see it is very simple. The service works on all major networks in Nigeria (MTN, Airtel, Glo and Etisalat) and you don’t need an internet connection to use it.