EcoBank is one of the international banks in Nigeria with branches in Kenya, Tanzania, Ghana, and Uganda. With the EcoBank Mobile banking code, you can easily check your EcoBank account balance on your phone. To check how much money you have in your account, you don’t have to queue at the ATM points, you can now do the same in the comfort of your mobile phone. So let’s go straight to how you can check your account balance on your mobile phone.
How To Check EcoBank Account Balance On Phone
For all EcoBank customers, this is how to check your account balance. To know how much you have left in your EcoBank account, dial *326*0# and follow the on-screen prompts.
Take note of this, you must use the phone number that you registered when opening your EcoBank account. Sending the balance inquiry message with any other phone number will not work.
Read More on Bank Money Transfer USSD Service
- How To Transfer Money With Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How to link your account to PaywithCapture if you are an Access Bank user
- All Bank USSD Codes to Check Your Account Balance on Phone
- How To Transfer Money from Zenith Bank To Any Bank on Mobile Phone
- How To Transfer Money With Keystone Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How To Transfer Money from Unity Bank To Other Banks on Your Phone
- How To Transfer Money from Union Bank To Other Banks on Your Phone