In this guide, I will be walking you through the process involved in getting the movie box app installed on your iPhone. Movie Box is an iOS app that gives its users access to lots of free movies, TV shows, anime and more in HD. The app is packed with the latest movies and TV shows, with updates and even more content being added daily. If you watch a lot of movies and TV shows then you most definitely need this app. Now, you can’t download this app from the Apple app store for some obvious reasons so you would have to go through alternative methods in order to install it on your device which we will get to soon. First, let’s take a look at some of the app Features.
Features Of Movie Box
- Access to latest movies, TV shows, Anime and more.
- New contents being added frequently.
- Stream online or download for offline playback
- Contents available in HD
- Choose between low, medium and high video quality to stream or download. (The higher the quality, the more data it consumes)
- Simply and Intuitive User Interface
- Resume exactly where you left off when you come back to or re-open the app.
- Videos on the platform are sorted very well by genres or alphabetically.
- Powerful search tool and more.
These are just some of the features of the movie box app. Now that we know what the app is for and some of its features, let’s go ahead and install it.
How to Download Movie Box for iOS without Jailbreak
Like I said earlier, the movie box app can’t be downloaded from the apple app store and I will be going through other methods in order to install the app on your iPhone or iPad. Also, you do not require a jailbroken iOS device for this installation process, although if you have a jailbroken iOS device you can also follow the same process.
Method 1: Using TutuApp
TutuApp is an apple app store alternative where you can download lots of free and paid apps for free. You can also get some apps on the app that aren’t available on the apple app store like the movie box app. To make use of the TutuApp, simply follow the instructions below.
- Open your Safari browser and visit the TutuApp website (www.tutuapp.vip)
- Once the page loads, Click on “install now” and Tap “install” when it pops up on Screen. This should start and complete the installation of the app.
- Next, Go to Settings >> General >> Device Management and look for the TutuApp developer and Trust them.
- You can now launch the TutuApp, search for “movie box”, Download it and you’re good to go. You can now open the movie box app and start streaming or Downloading.
Method 2: Using AppValley
AppValley is pretty similar to TutuApp has it is also a third-party app and source for apps that aren’t on the apple app store and can also be used to download paid apps and games for free. To use AppValley, simply follow the steps below.
- Using your Safari Browser, Visit the AppValley website (www.appvalley.vip), Click on “install AppValley” and Tap “Install” to begin the Installation process.
- Once the Installation process is done, Navigate to your Settings Menu >> General >> Device Management then look for the AppValley developer name and trust it.
- Next, Open the AppValley App, Search for “Movie box” app and Install it. Open the movie box app and you’re good to go.
Method 3: Using TweakBox
TweakBox is pretty much another app store alternative through which you get to install apps like movie box. So without wasting any more of your time, let’s get right down to it.
- Again, Using your Safari Browser, Visit the Tweakbox Website (Www.tweakboxapp.com). Click on the “Download app” button and Select “allow” to confirm it.
- Next, Click on the “Install” option at the top right corner and then tap “install” once more to complete the process. You’ll need to enter your Passcode if you have it enabled on your iOS device.
- After the Installation, Launch the Tweakbox App, Search for “Movie box” and Install. Now go to Settings >> General >> Device Management and trust the Movie Box app.
- Launch the Newly Install movie box app and you can now start streaming or Downloading.