A wireless router that acts as a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot is referred to as a MiFi. A MiFi connects to 3G or 4G mobile networks to create a mini wireless internet cloud or hotspot. This data can then be shared among mobile internet-enabled gadgets that are within reach of the signal, such as smartphones, computers, iPads, and even gaming consoles. In a nutshell, you can connect a laptop or a smartphone to a MiFi and use it to surf the web.
So here we will be talking about Glo Mifi which is an affordable and portable Wifi-enabled device from Glo Mobile communication. In terms of Internet access and connectivity, up to 10 people can connect to a Glo mifi and it routes 4G internets to the users. Let’s check out some of it features
Features and Benefits Of Using A Glo Mifi
- It can connect over 12 devices
- It’s rechargable and can last for up to 5 hours before needing to be recharged.
- It has a 4G internet connection with 150 megabits per second.
- The device is small and portable, fitting into a small bag or a pair of jeans.
- Three special Glo Closed User Group (CUG) sims are also included for family and friends.
- The CUG sims will offer a 6-month free calling bonus that will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- For all three CUG sim cards, each sim comes with 500 minutes of free talk time
- The device comes with a free 12Gigabytes of data and a 4% bonus on all recharges for the first six months after purchase.
Where can I get a Glo Mifi and how much does it cost?
The glo MiFi costs between 25000 and 30000 naira and is well worth it. It can be purchased at any Gloworld, Glozone, or online retailers such as Konga and Jumia.