Here is a simple guide on how to download Google Installer APK for Huawei and other Chinese devices. This post is solely focused on providing you with the download link and how to install it.
The Google Installer APK is essential for every Huawei and Honor user who doesn’t have Google Apps and Play Services on their phone. With this Google Installer APK, you’ll be able to install Google Play Store where you can find popular and trending apps and games. The version of Google Installer you’ll be downloading from this post is version 3.0 which is the latest and updated one. Get to download your favourite Google apps such as Chrome, Gmail, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google Calendar, and lots more.
How to Download Google Installer APK for Huawei and other Chinese devices
Here is the download link to get the Google Installer APK on your Huawei or any other Chinese device like Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo e.t.c. The APK file is hosted on the Mediafire website, just click on the link below;
Download Google Installer 3.0 APK (0.17MB)
How to Install Google Installer APK
- Open the ‘Settings app on your Android phone. You’ll need to activate the installation of apps from Unknown sources. Follow this step: Settings > System > Security > Unknown Sources > Enable.
- Now go to your file manager and locate the downloaded Google Installer APK file.
- Tap on the APK file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your device.
- Once it’s done installing, go to the app drawer and open the app. Tap on the large blue ‘Install’ button to install the Google app.
- Reboot your Android phone afterwards.
That’s it! You’ve successfully installed Google Apps and Services on your device. You can now start downloading your favourite Google apps or any app in the Play Store.