Whether you’re a student, a professional, or just someone who likes to learn new things, there are plenty of reasons why you might want to save a webpage as a PDF.
For example, if you’re studying for an exam or test, it can be useful to save the study materials as a document so that you don’t have to keep going back and forth between your browser and Word or another word processor.
In this article on TECHBLET, we will show you how you can save any webpage as a PDF file on different browsers.
How To Save A Website As A PDF on Chrome
Chrome is a great browser because it’s fast, secure, and packed with useful features. But did you know you can also use it to save websites as PDFs?
- Open the website you want to save as a PDF.
- Click the three dots icon on the right-hand side of the address bar and choose “Save as PDF…” from the dropdown menu.
- The browser will prompt you to save the document on your computer or ask if you want to open it in Google Drive. Select whichever option works best for you, then click “Save.”
Note: On Chrome PC, you can use the Print shortcut (Ctrl+P) to save any open page as a PDF.
How To Save A Website As A PDF on Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge is the default browser on Windows. Here’s how to save a website as a PDF in Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge and navigate to the page you wish to save as a PDF document.
- Once there, select the three dots (…) in the upper right-hand corner of your browser window, then click on “Save As…” from this menu. L
- This will open up your default PDF creator application, which should be Adobe Reader if you have it installed. Simply choose where you want to save it, give it a name, and click “Save”.
How To Save A Website As A PDF on Firefox
If you’re using Firefox, follow these steps to save webpages as PDFs:
- Open the website you want to save as a PDF in Firefox.
- Click on the three-line icon in the top right corner of your browser window, then click “Save Page As…”
- Choose where you want to save the file, then select “Webpage, complete” from the drop-down menu and click “Save”.
How To Save A Website As A PDF on Safari
You can save a website as a PDF on Safari. This is useful if you want to print the page or save it for future reference. Follow the steps below:
- Open your Safari browser and navigate to the website you want to save as a PDF.
- Click the Share button in the toolbar. It looks like two overlapping squares with an arrow between them.
- Select “Save As PDF.” A dialog box will open so that you can save your file on your computer’s hard drive or in iCloud Drive.
How To Save A Website As A PDF on UC Browser
UC Browser is a free and popular web browser for Android. It is available in many different languages and countries, but the name of this browser is mostly known as UC Browser. Just like other browsers such as Google Chrome, Opera Mini, Dolphin Browser, etc., it also allows you to save web pages as PDF files.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open the website that you want to save as a PDF file.
- Tap on the menu button at the top right corner of the screen, then select “Save Page”.
- Select “Save As”.
- A new window will open and ask you where you want to save your PDF file. Select your desired folder or storage location and tap on “OK”.
How To Save A Website As A PDF on Dolphin Bowser
Here is a quick tutorial on how to save a website as a PDF using Dolphin Browser. This is useful for saving information from the internet or just want to store some important information in a format that can be accessed offline.
Open Dolphin Browser and navigate to the webpage you want to save as a PDF. Click on the icon with 3 dots at the top right of your screen and select “File” from the drop-down menu.
In the file menu, click on “Download” and then choose “Save Page as PDF”. You will be prompted with a dialog box asking where you want to save your page as a PDF. You can also choose whether or not you want it to open automatically when it’s done downloading.
You should now see a dialog box that shows your page being converted into a PDF document and another dialog box asking where to save it on your computer (a desktop is usually fine).