Sunday, June 23, 2024
HomeNewsYouTube TV is now Available Everywhere in the US

YouTube TV is now Available Everywhere in the US

It was two years ago when YouTube launched its own television. The TV was only available then to only a few selected markets in the United States. But as days went by, YouTube TV started waxing stronger – it started expanding to other markets in the US. What seems like a small TV have changed today to a popular TV. Today, YouTube supports more markets across the US – including the four largest local TV broadcasters in over 90% of the markets where YouTube TV is seen.

With the addition of over 95 new markets in the US, we can say that YouTube TV now covers 98% of all-American households while we expect the remaining 2% to follow up soon.


With YouTube TV, you stand to get over 60 network channels including local channels depending on your market. With your $40 monthly subscription, you will also get over 6 streaming accounts with human recommendations and private DVR. And with your unlimited cloud DVR storage, you can stream your show from any place.

One of the best decisions that YouTube made was pushing for expansion before the US biggest sporting event in the year.  By February 3 at 6:30PM EST, we expect the Super Bowl 53 (LIII) to kick off. This event is widely known for featuring the most outlandish commercials that American companies have to offer.

We are now thinking about when Google will make their own move to expand their services to countries outside of North America since YouTube has already covered all of the United States. This is what most people are thinking about.  What about you?  Do you still think about it?

CEO Marvnic Media-owner of Phonecorridor and other media platforms in Nigeria. I am a digital marketing professional with over 6 years of experience. I love gadgets, cars, and smartphones. My current smartphone is the Google Pixel 6 Pro. I hope to buy Tesla Car soon