A guide on how to activate multiplayer mode on PES 2021/22 PPSSPP. Here, we will provide you with everything you need to know about activating the multiplayer mode on these games. This article written by the Phonecorridor team contains guidelines on how to activate multiplayer mode on PES 2021/22 PPSSPP game but you can also use the same guideline for other soccer PPSSPP games that support multiplayer mode – FIFA 21, FIFA 20, FIFA 19, FIFA 18, PES 21 PSP, PES 20 PSP, PES 19 and PES 2018.
After reading this post, you’ll see how easy and quick it is to configure your PPSSPP game to play the multiplayer mode with family and friends.
How to Activate Multiplayer Mode On PES 2021/22 PPSSPP
Simply follow the guidelines here to activate multiplayer mode on PES 2021/21 PPSSPP. As we said earlier, the steps listed here also applies to other PSP soccer game that has the multiplayer mode option.
• Create a connection between the two devices by using the hotspot on one and have the other device join via WiFi.
• Then open the PPSSPP Gold and go to Settings >> Networking. Enable “networking/WLAN” and “built-in PRO ad hoc server”. The two devices must have the same settings.
• Then go to Settings >> Graphic and set it to your preference but ensure you do it for both devices.
• Now load the game and go to “match”. From there, go to “ADHOC”.
• On one of the devices, go to setup room and create a room with a name e.g. Administrator.
• Then ask your friend or the other device should join the room by going to Match >> Adhoc and searching for your room name – “Administrator”. Once you see the room name, click on it and join.
• Go to the match after a successful configuration and set up your team formation and start playing multiplayer mode with your family or friend on PES 2021/22 PPSSPP.