Zenith Bank Internet banking is a real-time and convenient internet banking that enables you to access your account online and also make some transactions 24/ 7 conveniently without any interruption. Presently, Zenith Bank is one of the leading commercial banks in Nigeria. With an annual profit before tax (PBT) figure of about N255.9bn in 2020.
The Zenith bank Internet banking clarification is available to both Zenith bank’s Corporate and individual account holders. Every zenith Bank account holder can check account balances, check account statements, and check and download transaction history for various accounts. In addition to that, individual account holders may also wish to transfer funds and make bill payments anytime.
In this article, we are going to assist you with all the necessary information on how to register and log in to zenith bank online in a convenient way without any stress.
Benefits of the internet banking
- You can perform your banking transaction conveniently from the home or office.
- The Banking service is always available 24/7.
- It is User-friendly.
- Helps in keeping customers informed at all times.
- Easy management of accounts.
- Easily connect to the customer care service online when having any issue
The following are some of the features of Zenith Bank Internet Banking
- Money Transfer from Zenith Bank to other banks
- Money Transfer to other Banks
- Multiple transfers
- Self Registration
- Check account balances
- Download account Statement
- Instant Corporate Bulk Payment
- Bills Payment
- Generate, share and save transaction receipts.
- check transaction history
- Request cheque books
- Request for physical and virtual debit card
- Request instant payday loan (for salary earners)
- Lodge a complain
- Unlock or Reset your hardware token etc.
How to Register and log in to Zenith Bank Online
If you are a new user of Zenith Bank’s online banking platform, all you need to do is to walk down to any of the branches in order to fill out an application form.
From then on you would be given a token access code, username, and password which would use on the internet banking platform. It is important to take note that the token comes at a fee of N1,500.
Internet banking is very important because it comprises personal internet banking and Corporate Internet Banking which help both companies to carry out their e-payments of all kinds, monitor trade transactions, and administer payroll as well as request the chequebook.
Steps to follow when registering on the zenith Bank internet service online:
Step1: Visit the Zenith Bank Internet Banking Portal
Step2: When logging in for the first, it is recommended that every customer must use the access code, user name, and password sent to you by the branch.
Step3: You can also log in using your account number and the token code by clicking on the token login check box.
Step4: After a successful login, you can navigate and make use of the internet banking platform.