The Spark 5 Pro being the best of the trio, comes with a better chipset, camera, and memory configuration when compared with the TECNO Spark 5. Here, we’ll be taking an in-depth look at the TECNO Spark 5 Pro.
Let’s get to know more about its specs, features and price.
TECNO Spark 5 Pro Key Specs
- 6.6-inch Dot-in display
- Mediatek Helio P22 SoC
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz processor
- 16MP + 2MP + 2MP + QVGA Main Camera
- 8MP Selfie Camera
- Android 10 (HiOS 6 UI)
- 5,000 mAh battery
The design of the TECNO Spark 5 Pro is somewhat simple as it features fantastic gradient colour choices and elaborate textural curves. The gradient finishing makes it catchy to the eyes easily and its colours make it unique. The body colours options for the device are Vacation Blue, Ice Jadeite, Spark Orange, and Misty Grey.
The TECNO Spark 5 Pro comes with a 6.6-inch Dot-in display which guarantees for a wider and brighter visual experience. The truly immersive display features a 90.2% screen-to-body ratio, 720 x 1600 pixels resolution, 480nits brightness, optimized dimension and a 3D Body Radian which provides a comfortable handhold.
Underneath the smartphone is a Mediatek Helio P22 SoC with PowerVR GE8320 GPU. Gaming and multitasking will be a lot smoother and faster here thanks to the 4GB RAM space, which is paired with a 64GB storage capacity. As expected, the TECNO phone runs on TECNO’s new HiOS 6 UI which is based on Android 10 operating system. The combo leads to improved OS performance and user experience. Dark Theme mode is also available on the smartphone out of the box. The mode helps reduces the screen’s irritation to the eyes and saves energy which ultimately leads to an effective battery life extension.
This phone is loaded with a rectangular shaped camera module at the top left corner. The module features a 16MP f/1.8 aperture main camera, a 2MP macro camera for closeup shot, a 2MP depth lens with AI bokeh effect and a quad-LED flash. It comes with a brand new algorithm AI camera 3.0 software for clear & bright photography. Sharpness is up by 18% while the 8x digital zoom enables for great details to be seen on clear images.
For selfies, the phone uses an 8MP AI front-facing camera. It also features dual-LED flash, portrait HDR, AI beauty mode, AR shot mode and a fully developed facial algorithm. With these, you should be able to take charming and brighter selfies even in a low-light environment. The face unlock 2.0 uses this camera to improve your privacy and security. It can even automatically detect your face even with the eyes closed.
Great power means longer time to enjoy your smartphone. The Spark 5 Pro is equipped with a large non-removable 5,000 mAh battery capacity and a smart power-saving system. The phone can last up to 18 hours just browsing through the internet.
TECNO Spark 5 Pro Complete Specs
- Announced: May 2020
- Status: May 2020
Design [ Build Factor], Display and Colour Options
- Dimension: Height- 164.7mm * Width- 76.3mm * Thickness- 8.75mm
- Weight: –
- Build Quality: Front glass, plastic unibody
- Screen Display Type: IPS LCD
- Screen Size: 6.6-inch
- Resolution: 720 x 1600
- Aspect Ratio: 20:9
- Display Protection: Glass
- Notch: Punch-Hole
- Multi-touch screen: Yes
- Colour Options: Ice Jadeite, Spark Orange, Vacation Blue, Misty Grey
Operating System and Memory
- Operating System: Android 10 (HiOS 6)
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P22 SoC
- CPU: Octa-core processor
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Built-in Storage Capacity: 64GB
- Card Slot: Yes
Rear and Front Camera Rating
- Rear Camera Sensor: Quad-camera system of 16MP F/1.8 + 2MP f/2.2 macro camera + 2MP depth camera + QVGA Lens
- Selfie Camera Sensor: Single 8MP wide-angle
- Camera Features: AI Scene Detection, 8x digital zoom, AI HDR, AI Bokeh Effect, AI Body Shaping, panorama
- Video Recording: 1080p@30fps
Wireless Network Bands and Connectivity Options
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 5G Network Bands: N/A
- 4G Network Bands: LTE
- 3G Network Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 2G Network Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- FM Radio: FM radio
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC: N/A
Sound Quality and Multimedia Support
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Speaker Location: Bottom
- Sound Enhancement Features: Yes
- Audio Jack Type: Yes, 3.5mm audio jack
- Video Support Formats: H.264 (Baseline / Main / High profile), MPEG4 (Simple profile / ASP) and other video formats
- Audio Support formats: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC +, MP3, AMR – NB and WB, APE, WAV
- Battery Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 5,000 mAh
- Wireless Charging: NO
- Fast Charging: N/A
- Rear-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic Compass
Spark 5 Pro Price and Availability
The TECNO Spark 5 Pro is not yet available in Nigeria. In terms of pricing, we expect the device to fall in the range between N50,000 to N55,000.
Disclaimer: The Specs listing of the above device has been painstakingly filled to ensure accurate specifications. However, we cannot guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Feel free to contact us for any miss information.