What are the best Video Editor Apps for Android? Let’s get into the article. Video editing is not an easy task as one may think. It’s mostly done on a computer with decent specs using tools and software like final cut Pro or Adobe Premiere. Since most devices available right now do not have the requirements to run effectively these video editing software, the need for lighter versions of these tools become necessary.
Apart from a computer or a mobile device having the required specs to run these tools, a basic knowledge of video editing and patience are necessary. If you don’t have the paraphernalia of a good computer, we have listed it here for your pick.
Let’s see the best video editor apps for Android.
Video Editing Apps for Android
So after you have shot your video on your mobile phone, these video editing apps listed below can make your video looks professional. Let’s run through the list.
KineMaster is a super cool video Editor app for those that do YouTube Videos, Journalists, amateurs, and Professionals. It is one of the best video editor apps for Android out there. KineMaster has support for multiple layers of video, images, and text, as well as precise cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, precise volume envelope control, color LUT filters, 3D transitions, and much more.
The UI is quite simple to use and you can add lots of effects as well. You can use it for free for a limited number of days and just like VivaVideo, the watermark will be added to your video. If you don’t want this you can go for the paid version.
Features of KineMaster
Multiple layers of video, images, effects, overlays, stickers, text, and handwriting
• Download more effects, royalty-free music, overlays, stickers, and more from the KineMaster Asset Store.
• Precise frame-by-frame trimming
• Instant preview for all edits
• Hue, brightness, and saturation controls
• Audio filters, including voice changer
• Blur, mosaic, and other effects
• Lots of animation styles
• Speed control for video clips
• Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
• Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
• A variety of themes, animations, and visual and audio effects
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
• Real-time video and audio recording
This free video editor app can add a touch of professionalism to your video with its simple-to-use UI and basic settings. It has all the basic features you will need from your PC editing software. You can create a slideshow of your media such as images and a soundtrack. Not only that with FilmoraGo, but you can also easily do basic editing such as trimming, rotating, voiceovers, adding background merging, etc.
Other FilmoraGo features include overlay and filter effects, animated text and title effects, and motion elements. It is available on Google Play for free Download
VivaVideo has been around for some time now and is no doubt one of the best free video editing apps you can get on Android if you will like to make your video look great and fantastic. You can use it to create image slideshow and even use it to edit movies.
VivaVideo gives you the freedom to import, edit and trim your videos without stress. Just like FilmoraGo, you can add effects, filters, text and titles, and fast/slow motion to your video. If you are using the free version, the watermark of the app will be added to your video. I want to believe you have seen lots of videos with watermark-made by VivaVideo.
Features of VivaVideo
- Trim / Merge / Cut / Loop / Copy / Fast & Slow motion…
- FREE Creative Video Effects & Music
- Video Theme / Animated Stickers / Filters / Transitions / GIFs / Texts / Subtitles…
- HD Camera with Different Video Lens
- Basic / Music Video / Collage / Selfie / Facial Effects
- Powerful Video Player and Converter
- Safely play videos and convert the format of videos / GIFs
Download on Google Play
PowerDirector Video Editor
PowerDirector is one of the 10 best video editor apps for Android 2018. It has great timeline video editing, free video effects, a photo-video editor, slow motion, and reverse video including voice-over and action movie effects to produce and share great videos on YouTube or Vine.
With PowerDirector, you can produce a 4K video that looks really fantastic. With its editing functionalities, you can create videos that are amazing just as if they were done with PC Video Editing tools. Other features include FX editing with drag-and-drop controls for video, images, and audio, adding effects with a quick tap, Changing your video’s music and adding fading effects/voiceover, and Combining pictures and videos in one movie.
Adobe Premiere Clip
Adobe Premiere Clip is another fantastic video editor app and it ranks high on the list of the best video editor apps for Android. You can create videos easily with this app with cool effects and filters. You can as well import your media to the apps and do the basic editing stuff on them. Like, apply custom lighting and color Looks from Adobe Capture CC to enhance the appearance and overall mood of your videos.
It is available for free download on Google play
Quik-Free Video Editor
With Quik, you can make your videos look great with just a few taps. It allows you to import your video clips in seconds, and there are lots of cool effects and beautiful transitions you can add to your videos. You can trim, crop, merge and add text, and music and then easily share it with your friends.
Download on Google Play
Magisto has proved to be a useful video editing app that is quite easy to use video editor. With Magisto, you can turn your video clips into fantastic videos without stress. You can add images and soundtracks to videos for those that want to create music videos.
Magisto Video Maker has over 90 million happy users worldwide and was featured in Google Play Editors’ Choice, Google’s list of Best Android Apps of 2015, and CES’s best app of the year.
VidTrim Pro is a video editor and organizer for Android. As the name suggests, it is more like a trimming video editor that includes multiple features like trimming, merging, frame grabbing, video effects, extracting audio (converting to MP3), and transcoding (compressing and converting to MP4). You can also share your videos with your friends directly through the app.
Features of VidTrim Pro
- Video trimmer. Trim video clips right on your device
- Merge video clips. Join (concatenate) multiple video clips into one.
- Apply cool video effects like B/W, Negate, Vintage, Vignette, Blur, Sharpen, Edge detect, Luma, SwapUV.
- Transcode video clips. Transcoding allows converting video to MP4, resizing, and compressing videos.
- Add music soundtrack to your videos through the transcoding feature.
- Rotate videos (Quick rotation without encoding or true rotation by encoding)
- Frame accurate frame grabber. Extract/save the exact frames from your video clips as images.
- Convert video files to MP3 audio files.
- Share video clips. (Send e-mail, upload to YouTube etc.)
- Play video clips
- Rename video clips
- Delete video clips
- Supports both ARM and x86 CPUs in one package.
- Contains optimizations for ARMv7 NEON when available.
Funimate Video Editor
Funimate video editor is among the best editor apps and as the name suggests, it is a fun video editor app that you can use to create awesome music video clips, lip-sync videos, slow-motion videos, and more. Features include Adding cool effects, music, text, and emoji to your videos and amazing your friends with your creativity.
VideoShow is ranked among the best free video editor and video maker apps on Android. It has quite a number of features that make video editing fun and easy. The interphase is also very easy to understand and with its many features like a Variety of text styles and fonts to create artistic subtitles, Add stunning filters to make videos different, edit/merge/trim/split/reverse/duplicate/rotate clips or videos, Zoom in and out, Fast motion/slow motion to adjust and control the speed of every video clip, Video dubbing, etc.
Video Editing has become a profession that is respected all over the world, if you love awesome videos with a touch of professionalism, our lists of the best video editor apps for Android will no doubt be of great help, Let’s know what you think about these apps.